- He’s a great provider… His going out to works allows me to eat bon-bons all day and sit on the computer and “Farmville” until dusk… just kidding I am a WAHM, but he works hard so I can stay home.
- HE KILLS SPIDERS!! Enough said
- He changes dirty diapers… The poopy ones!
- He lets me sleep in
- He folds and puts away laundry
- He will go to the store for me anytime of the day. AND **Bonus Points** he will buy my “feminine” products for me without (much) complaint.
- He thinks I am beautiful
- He thinks I am sexy first thing in the morning (BEFORE teeth brushing)
- He laughs with me, for me and yes at me.
- He is the most amazing father I have ever seen. I could not have picked a better man to be a father.
- He’s still here through the fires of hell, he’s still here.
- He cried for all three of our kids’ births. His love for them overwhelms my heart
- He cried at my bedside when we all thought I was going to die (My sister in law told me this)
- Other than to go to our very sick newborn son’s side & to check up on our other 2 kids, he never left my side when I went into heart failure & was in the hospital for over 2 weeks
- He loves me unconditionally and supports any and everything I want to do.
- He makes me laugh everyday
- He argues with me everyday
- He would give the moon and stars if I asked, wrapped in a big pink bow
- He has so much integrity and character… I am amazed by him
- He is a strong and loving man. You wouldn’t always know this because he is so quiet. But he is fiercely loyal.
Friday, February 25, 2011
15...I mean 20 things that make my Husband amazing!
I really do love my husband. We have been together since high school (25+ years)… yes I know “Awwwwww high school sweethearts”. But it has not been an easy road. We have had so many ups and downs. Beautiful, amazing, breath taking moments and some really ugly “This just isn’t working” moments. But through it all we have remained together and loving each other and friends. We have no idea what the future is going to bring, but we cannot imagine life without the other in it. We are blessed to have 3 amazing and frustrating kids. C is oldest daughter of 22 years, J which is our oldest son of 14 years, and our demon/angel G of almost 23 months. My hubby is an amazing father, one of the best men I have ever known. He is one of the good guys…
So with that I decided to list 15 things that make my hubby an amazing guy!
Did I say “15” things? I meant “20” things that make my husband the most amazing husband :)